How To Protect Your Business During Litigation

While you should always have a lawyer as a counselor throughout the life of your business, you definitely need one when you have been served with a lawsuit or made aware of a major legal issue. Limiting the impact of a lawsuit on your business is our job and we can advise you on how to protect your business during litigation. Whether you are facing a corporate dispute, employment litigation or other business dispute, we work hard to secure your interests so that you can focus attention where it is needed.

I've Been Served With A Complaint, Now What?

Don't panic. We understand that it isn't pleasant to be served with a complaint. The best thing you can do is reach out and get counsel. If you have a health problem, you seek out a health professional, right? Legal issues are no different. A lawyer with expertise in business litigation can help you maneuver the intricacies of the legal process and resolve your case to your satisfaction.

If Your Case Is Headed For Trial, You Need A Good Trial Attorney

Our goal is to address and resolve your legal issues, but sometimes taking a case to trial is unavoidable. When it comes to protecting your business and real estate interests, you do not want to hire an attorney who is inexperienced at trying cases. Trust an attorney with extensive trial experience in corporate, employment, real estate, partnership and other business disputes. We have tried complex matters in both state and federal court.

Consulting Services For Attorneys

If you are a lawyer about to begin a case or in the middle of litigation, we offer consulting services to help you with various aspects of preparing your case. We can assist with depositions, appraisals, valuations, expert witness testimony, trial preparation or any other aspect of litigation. Don't get overwhelmed; put our knowledge to work for your clients.

Call 949-271-9300 to reach the Law Offices of J. Peter Gyben in Newport Beach. We can also be reached by email. We primarily assist clients in the Orange County area but practice throughout California.